Eat sensibly and gain health. Skipping meals won't help u neither will staying hungry. Know your body and eat what's meant for it.
Contact me for customized plans at my palam vihar gurgaon clinic or through online consultation .
#fitness4all #palam vihar #dietician in palam vihar #dietician in gurgaon #nutritionist #diabetic diet #pregnancy diet # breastfeeding dieting #PCOS diet #weight loss diet #weight gain diets #
5 BEST VEGETABLES FOR WEIGHT LOSS
1. BROCCOLI- broccoli has no fat and it's made up of 60 percent carbohydrates and 40 percent protein and packed with lots of water , minerals and vitamins. The carbohydrates in broccoli are slow releasing thus keeps you full for a long duration.
2. SPINACH- spinach is high in vitamins and nutrients such as vit A, C, E, K, thiamine , riboflavin , B6, folate, calcium, iron and much more. This helps in reducing water retention and contains ample fibre.
3. BEANS- beans are full of protein and dietary fibre and are low in fat and high in fibre.
4. BRUSSEL SPROUTS AND CABBAGES- Brussel sprouts are similar to cabbage but have more to. They are low in calorie and rich in vitamins and nutrients like vitamin C, A, K, thiamine, B6. One is advised to combine then with garlic and ginger to avoid gas.
5. COLLARD GREENS AND LEEKS- these are packed with proteins and amino acids and include thiamine, niacin, potassium, vitamins. These are low in glycolic index . LEEKS are a good alternative to onions.